Monday, October 26, 2009

What's it gonna be?

A) Continue on regular meals as consumed before October 1st?
B) Partially Zone/Paleo your meals
C) Continue to Paleolise your meals.
D) Anti-Carboman for the rest of your life.

I choose B!

Seeing the results from these 26 days, ie a couple of PRs & lowered BF, I am leaning towards a possiblity of continuing this ridiculous and anti-sociailzing diet! Giving myself a small window for a choice of at least carbometabolizing when I want to! This includes chocolates. soy beans and yoghurt!

Based on the feedback from us paleopals, there are more pros than cons to this plan. Don't you think so? This few weeks definitely had me MM-ing my food until I found it more tiring to think about food than about the workout!

There are 5 days left and I am so looking forward to my ice cream and TGIF. yummy!

Proud of all of ya for completing 26 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. After all the effort put in to go Paleo, I think I'd go with B) as well and allow "cheat days" maybe once a week or when social occasions demands it..

    More pros for sure, plus the added confidence and motivation and GOAL :-)

    Getting so much easier to Paleo now, I've stopped counting the days...

    ReplyDelete