Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 2: When healthy isn't healthy enough


Day 2 started out alright. But by mid-day (since I woke up at 1pm, my mid-day is 5pm) - it was downhill from there. Was lethargic and starving!

Breakfast: Bowl of mixed fruits (apples, pears, avocado, banana & mango) + black coffee
Lunch: Stir fried veggies (mixed) + fried egg
Dinner: Grilled dory fish
Snack: Half a bowl of mixed fruits + nuts

Eventually I started feeling alright later in the night. Hoping my body would regulate to the change soon.

Paleo dieters can't eat half of the above! Image from here

On another note - I did some time travelling into the past when I was unpacking my paleo food after grocery shopping. I thought of the time when I was on a climbing holiday in Krabi with my friends. The breakfast they serve at the little chalet was muesli + yogurt + fruits.

Healthy right?

Well it's not in paleo-terms. All that I thought was good is now not good - yogurt, milk, muesli, oats, brown rice, wholemeal bread, tofu, soy.......

Oh well, I'll wait till the end of 30-days to decided whether healthy is not healthy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment