Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 3

Hey paleo pals. How is day 3 going for you??? For me the pass 2 days I had a very salty taste in my mouth and I was wondering if its because of the sudden cut off from salt. Anyone have any ideas?

My biggest challenge for me this pass 3 days is not being able to snack on something warm. Throughout the day I have fruits for breakfast, almonds, raisins and fruits for snacks and a good filling meal of salad and rost chicken/turkey and pan fried tuna. With all this, I keep wondering what is a hot food to snack on instead of fruits, dried fruits and nuts (since we should limit our fruits and nuts intake). So if any of you have any ideas, please do post it up.

The things I can think off are:

Chicken kebabs (on skewers)
sweet mash potato
roasted vege
ratatouille (if you make it paleo way)

But with all these food we still have to prepare the food earlier and then warm it up when we want to snack. So anyway post up your ideas ok?

Here is Day 2;

Breakfast (8.15am) : 2 kiwis, 7 strawberries, 23 blueberries, 1 necterine

Mid morning snack (9.50am) : 5 almonds, 20 raisins, 1 banana

Lunch (12.30pm) : 1/4 roast chicken, 1 bowl of salad, 1 roasted onion

Dinner (6.15pm) : Pan frid tuna chunks, 1 bowl of salad

Supper snack (11.15pm) : 8 pinches of raisins, 1 banana, 1 apple

No comments:

Post a Comment