Thursday, October 8, 2009

Let's Go Organic

Visited this organic restaurant 3 times during these 8 days of my paleo diet? What is so special about it? Hmmm... let's see:-

1. It's ORGANIC and healthy
2. I'm on paleo
3. It's near my house
4. It's tasty and nice

Always order the same dishes when i visit them:- vegetarian sushi or vegetarian dumpling soup (let's ignore the minute starchy dumpling skin here, shall we?)






Organic vegetarian sushi










My all time favourite - Organic vegetarian dumpling soup









Pay a visit to this restaurant if you come to Subang. It's worth it. The Star covered them sometime back. Click here.

Meanwhile, i was on little dinner feast these few days as i have guest from overseas. Tried to do paleo as much as i could. I tried my best.
Some of the nice food that i've tasted this week:-






Smoked Duck Breast with Lettuce and Green Apple







Poached Egg with Mushroom in Balsamic Vinegar Sauce








Thanks to Ms Z who reminded me to post a hi-tea that i drooled over right in front of me this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow u've got some nice looking meals there! Much better than mine I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah not bad. Very professional. You keep your meals recorded in an Excel sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah Karen, Your meals damn nice lah!!!

    ReplyDelete