Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 6: Almost A Week!

It's close to 7 days now and I am pretty happy with my food intake though I'm losing a fair bit of weight. No, I didn't change my shorts to M so that my thighs would look smaller! Neither did I go tanning to make my body look smaller!

Meals today were pretty spread out but pretty lopsided in terms of nutrition I must admit.

Breakfast :
830am - 1 Nectarine
9:30am - 1 Nectarine

Lunch :
1 svg Chicken & Charsiew (with a view of Lor-bak, ice kacang, yee meen and curry pork)
1 pear

Tea : 1 peach

Dinner :
1 portion fish
1 portion cabbage + ladies fingers
1 pear

But on the whole - I feel good! GREAT!

I did today's workout with no intention to lift 16kgs. Never in my whole entire life I could strict press a 16kg cowbell!!! It was just TOO heavy. Maybe now that I am heavier on the muskles side I can lift more.

Well - I did it! A couple of times on the right, and the occasional "1" on the left. It felt good, I felt strong, but no doubt it was so bloody heavy that my veins were popping out like cendol stripes on my forearms.

The push presses and push jerks were terrible cos my wrist wasn't strong enough to hold on to a heavy weight for a long time...darn the resting periods...Thanks to the guys who were just laughing the whole time..made the torturous workout enjoyable. *Oblique cramps? :p*

Well, I must say, I do start my workouts with a pretty good feel of strength. I just feel I would have ample energy to fuel my workout well, and not burnout before the workout is over! As long as my brains are intact when I get to Pushmore then I guess I'll be OK :)

Alright Paleo Pals! Stay strong in to the completion of the 1st week! We are doing just great and with our new teammates on board, lets make this even more fun & enjoyable!



Paleobiotics! Lead the way!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you orange shoe, i feel weaker and lethargic most of the time. I tink it muz be lack of sugar and caffeine.

    ReplyDelete