Monday, October 12, 2009

I have the most amazing friend ever...

I just spent an internetless weekend with brother Jason in London. He is settling in well just some issues with getting a phone and internet going. Anyway my purpose of going to London was to see Jason and for my friend's birthday.

Jie actually joined pushmore for a while and hit morning sessions but after injuring himself in the lower back he was out. So I helped him out this weekend with some light and easy exercises to get back into it. This weekend was his girlfriend's birthday and we had a potluck for dinner. I spoke to Jie on thursday night and told him all about Paleo diet and he understood and didn't even question me about it. The one thing Jie and myself have most in common is our interest in food. We love to cook and really appreciate the fine foods of life. Knowing that I was on a Paleo diet, Jie surprised me that night by actually cooking the food the Paleo way. Let me show you....

Jie and Me
















Curry Lamb
















Roast Beef

The whole night people were bugging me to drink and my best buddy Jie even tanked for me. So all I can say is thanks Jie for being understanding and for being the friend that we all need =)








3 comments:

  1. Wow what a great friend. OK la he's more BFF than me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW.. jonson, ure so sweet!..
    Jie loves you too.. imma gonna show him this.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I am gonna notify Paleo Pals that you are joining us =)

    ReplyDelete