Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Staggered Entry into Paleo World(2)

Am back home feeling great and kinda sore from today's workout:

21-18-15-12-9-6 for time of:

HSPU
Burpees
SDHP @ 16kgs
KB Swings @ 16kgs
Wall ball @ 5kgs
BB Thrusters @ 25kgs


49mins. FOUR NINE.


Anyway, dinner was only 10% paleo, thanks to the 3inch fish. Let's see what I had from my "chap fan" that was bungkused by my loving daddy:

Rice - 3 tablespoons.
Tempeh - processed(???)
FISH (yay - some good paleo food here)
Tofu - curried with some vege that I can't distinguish within the orangeness.
Tofifee - yummy chocs with hazelnut...so good you can't talk.
Marble cake/mooncake- a couple of tiny slices

I.was.super.hungry.o.m.g.i.could.eat.a.moomoo.



Once we go Paleoing 24/7, I'm sure there would be days like this...




Or like this...

Nevertheless, lets set the results with the end in mind. Visualise & write down your goals. What do you want to achieve in 30 days time?

The last meal - like you've never eaten in your whole life.


Are we ready???

No comments:

Post a Comment