Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Time

It's an honour to be invited by SzeNing to have my maiden blog and to contribute the little humble thoughts of mine on this Paleo project that we've hastily agreed over Twitter (of all means of communication) for the past few days.

Still not used to blogging *shy*

Anyway, i'm just gonna set my own target for these 30 days - to kill my sweet tooth!

As all of you know so well that, i have a terrible sweet tooth. During anytime of the day, i'll alwiz have insatiable sweet cravings to satisfy. Cakes, cupcakes (my recent addiction), chocolate, ice cream, etc, u name it, i'm probably a fan of it. That also explain my size and my never-seen-6-packs.



So, for the next 30 days, i'm gonna replace all the sweet cravings with fruits, fruits and more fruits.

Today, i have also just bought a brand new coffee from Cold Storage.

I'm saying goodbye to my 2-in-1 nescafe mix that i've been drinking for the past 2 years *sob sob* i'll miss u terribly. I'm also officially saying goodbye to my favourite Starbucks Skinny Grande Latte. I'll miss u terribly too.

*craving for sweets already*

karen

6 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaah Karen not bad for a 1st time blogger! You write well, and can put pictures somemore... all the best, paleolithic cavegirl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah no more sweet stuff so sadsss.. Well u can drink black coffee with low fat milk! Then again coffee will screw up your insulin. Somehow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok Karen :D I support your endeavor, FULL ON! First step - deliver whatever remaining cupcakes / other desserts you have to me. I'll sacrifice for you and finish them on your behalf k? Muaks

    Same goes for the other Paleo Pals. You have my support! YEWKENDOEEETTT! *continues munching on choc bar*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya hor paleo cannot take milk. Processed food. Like that i think its best to prepare a menu. Fruits. N nuts is easy to cover. But the protein part is difficult. Steam chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuiyo :) congrats! and good luck on your paleo diet thingy! (I had to google up paleo diet lol)

    ReplyDelete