Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 10

It's the 10th day for me! Had a couple of "cheat" munchies along the way, but not excessive that it will smash my results!

This time round, it's easier to start, and carry on! I knew what I can or cannot consume. I knew how my body would react. I knew when to reward. I knew HOW it works.

Despite having sleepless nights for 4 nights in a row, I didn't feel as tired as I would - if I had taken regular non-paleo meals. Weird eh?

I feel different! I feel new! And I feel hungry at 2am!!! That's pretty reasonable time to be hungry since I'm awake and dinner's fully down the drain!

Jonson, keep up the healthy living and meals etc. Don't worry about your protein shake!
Ms Z, coffee WM is cool :) We can afford some flexibility under control yeah!
Karen, go as best that you can with meal choices! Your awareness will lead the way! :)

Have a great weekend peeps! :)


To get the best results, you must talk to your vegetables.
- Charles, Prince of Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment